Effectiveness of Serial Measurement of Differential Pressure in Closed Tibial Diaphyseal Fractures in Diagnosing Acute Compartment Syndrome using Whiteside's Technique
- Donaldson J, Haddad B, Khan WS. The Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Current Management of Acute Compartment Syndrome. Open Orthop J. 2014; 8 Suppl 1: 185-93.
- Duckworth AD, Mcqueen MM. Focus on diagnosis of acute compartment syndrome, British Editorial Society of Bone and Joint Surgery 2011.
- Shadgan B, Menon M, Sanders D, Berry G, Martin CJ, Duffy P, et al. Current thinking about acute compartment syndrome of the lower extremity. Can J Surg. 2010; 53(5): 329-34.
- McQueen MM, Gaston P, Court-Brown CM. Acute compartment syndrome. Who is at risk? J Bone Joint Surg. 2000; 82-B(2): 200-3.
- Kalyani BS, Fisher BE, Roberts CS, Giannoudis PV. Compartment syndrome of the forearm: a systematic review. J Hand Surg. 2011; 36-A(3): 535-43.
- Bhattacharyya T, Vrahas MS , 2004. The medical-legal aspects of compartment syndrome. J Bone Joint Surg. 86-A (4): 864-8.
- Matsen FA, Winquist RA, Krugmire RBJ. Diagnosis and Management of Compartmental Syndromes. J Bone Joint Surg. 1980; 62-A: 286-91.
- Matsen FA, Krugmirre RB Jr. Compartmental Syndromes. Surg., Gynec.and Obstet. 1978; 147: 943-9.
Abstract | Reference