Posterior Elbow Dislocation with Brachial Artery Thrombosis Treated Non-surgically: A Case Report
- Garrigues GE, Patel MB, Colletti TP, Weaver JP, Mallon WJ. Thrombosis of the brachial artery after closed dislocation of the elbow. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2009; 91(8): 1097-9. (Primary citation was found in: Sparks SR, DeLa Rosa J, Bergan JJ, Hoyt DB, Owens EL. Arterial injury in uncomplicated upper extremity dislocations. Ann Vasc Surg. 2000; 14: 110-13.)
- Harnarayan P, Cawich SO, Harnanan D, Budhooram S. Brachial Artery Injury Accompanying Closed Elbow Dislocations. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2015; 8:100-2.
- Bucholz RW. Fracture of distal humerus. In: Rockwood CA, Bucholz RW, Heckman JD, editors. Rockwood and Green’s Fracture in Adults. 6th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2006. 952-6.
- Marcheix B, Chaufour X, Ayel J, Hollington L, Mansat P, Barret A, et al. Transection of the brachial artery after closed posterior elbow dislocation. J Vasc Surg. 2005; 42(6): 1230-2.
- Brahmamdam P, Plummer M, Modrall JG, Megison SM, Clagett GP, Valentine RJ. Hand ischemia associated with elbow trauma in children. J Vasc Surg. 2011; 54(3): 773-8.
Abstract | Reference