Single-Bone Forearm Salvage Procedure for a Child with Acquired Radial Clubhand in a Resource Limited Centre: A Case Report
- Rasool MN. Radioulnar fusion for forearm defects in children - a salvage procedure. SA Orthop J. 2008; 7(1): 60-6.
- Groves H. Modern methods of treating fractures. 2nd ed. Bristol, John Wright and Sons. 1921; 320.
- Pal JN, Banik R. Monoaxial distraction of ulna to second metacarpal followed by single bone forearm in massive post-infective radial bone loss. Indian J Orthop. 2012; 46(6): 685-9.
- Arai K, Toh S, Yasumura M, Okamoto Y, Harata S. One-bone forearm formation using vascularized fibula graft for massive bone defect of the forearm with infection: Case report. J Reconstr Microsurg. 2001; 17(3): 151-5.
- Vitale CC. Reconstructive surgery for defects in the shaft of the ulna in children. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1952; 34(4): 804-10.
Abstract | Reference