- Dvorak J, Junge A, Graf-Baumann T, Peterson L. Football is the most popular sport worldwide. Am J Sports Med. 2004; 32(1_suppl): 3S-4S.
- Junge A, Dvorak J, Graf-Baumann T, Peterson L. Football Injuries during FIFA tournaments and the Olympic Games, 1998-2001: development and implementation of an injury-reporting system. Am J Sports Med. 2004; 32(1 Suppl): 80S-9S.
- Junge A, Dvořák J. Football injuries during the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Br J Sports Med. 2015; 49(9): 599-602.
- Big Count 2006 Statistical Summary Report by Association [Internet]. France: Federation Internationale de Fotball Association; 2006. Statistically proved values. Available from: https://resources.fifa.com/image/upload/big-count-summaryreport-association 520044.pdf?cloudid=vrnjcgakvf7nds6sl5rx
- Castagna C, D’Ottavio S, Vera JG, Álvarez JCB. Match demands of professional Futsal: A case study. J Sci Med Sport. 2009; 12(4): 490-4.
- Alvarez JC, D’Ottavio S, Vera JG, Castagna C. Aerobic fitness in futsal players of different competitive level. J Strength Cond Res. 2009; 23(7): 2163-6.
- Hamid MS, Jaafar Z, Mohd-Ali AS. Incidence and characteristics of injuries during the 2010 FELDA/FAM national futsal leaguein Malaysia. PLoS One. 2014; 9(4): e95158.
- Junge A, Dvorak J. Injury risk of playing football in Futsal World Cups. Br J Sports Med. 2010; 44(15): 1089-92.
- van Tiggelen D, Wickes S, Stevens V, Roosen P, Witvrouw E. Effective prevention of sports injuries: A model integrating efficacy, efficiency, compliance and risk-taking behaviour. Br J Sports Med. 2008; 42(8): 648-52.
- Fuller CW, Ekstrand J, Junge A, Andersen TE, Bahr R, Dvorak J, et al. Consensus statement on injury definitions and data collection procedures in studies of football (soccer) injuries. Clin J Sport Med. 2006; 16(2): 97-106.
- van Beijsterveldt AM, Stubbe JH, Schmikli SL, van de Port IG, Backx FJ. Differences in injury risk and characteristics between Dutch amateur and professional soccer players. J Sci Med Sport. 2015; 18(2): 145-9.
- Junge A, Dvorak J. Injury surveillance in the World Football Tournaments 1998-2012. Br J Sports Medi. 2013; 47-12: 782-8.
- Angoorani H, Haratian Z, Mazaherinezhad A, Younespour S. Injuries in Iran futsal national teams: A comparative study of incidence and characteristics. Asian J Sports Med. 2014; 5(3): 0–4.
- van Mechelen W, Hlobil H, Kemper HC. Incidence, severity, aetiology and prevention of sports injuries: A review concept. Sports Med. 1992; 14(2): 82-99.
- Emery CA, Meeuwisse WH. The effectiveness of a neuromuscular prevention strategy to reduce injuries in youth soccer: A cluster-randomised controlled trial. Br J Sports Med. 2010; 44(8): 555-62.
- Bahr R, Krosshaug T. Understanding injury mechanisms: a key component of preventing injuries in sport. Br J Sports Med. 2005; 39: 324-9.
- Arnason A, Sigurdsson SB, Gudmundsson A, Holme I, Engebretsen L, Bahr R. Risk Factors for Injuries in Football. Am J Sports Med. 2004; 32(1 Suppl): 5S-16S.
- Knowles SB, Marshall SW, Bowling MJ, Loomis D, Millikan R, Yang J, et al. Risk factors for injury among high school football players. 2009; 20(2): 302-10.
Abstract | Reference